***If applying to both the REU and Talmage program, applicants only need to fill out the REU application.***
Non-US citizens can apply only for the Talmage internship
Application deadline: 15 February 2022
The following will be required for your application:
- Official or unofficial college transcript.
- Email contact information for two chemistry professors.
After you enter their information they will automatically be contacted for a reference.
- Describe your long-term academic and career goals (100 words or less).
- Describe your expectations from the Talmage program, and how you will use your experiences to reach your long-term goals (100 words or less).
- List any honors, prizes, publications or additional information about yourself that you feel would be helpful in evaluating your application.
By clicking continue, you verify that you have completed the above requirements.